I work with organisations who want …
- Their people to open up and have honest conversations about what’s really going on and impacting their well being, motivation and outcomes
- Their company values to be expressed in daily actions and not just posters on walls or competency statements
- To give their managers practical skills to help connect the dots for people between what the company wants, values and achieves, and their individual contribution, satisfaction and career management
- To get beyond blame and help build relationships that create positive outcomes
- To invest in their communication and leadership skills because they know this is how they’ll release the potential of each employee
Who is Vanessa?
In summary …
- I’m an accredited coach ICF PCC (Co-active, Mind Gym, Heartmath) with 1750 + hours experience.
- I’m qualified in coaching supervision and accredited in Realise Strengths, Emotional Quotient Inventory & Human Synergistic Assessments
- I have two Masters degrees: Managing HR and Organisational Behaviour
- I have 25 years HR, OD and learning and development experience and am a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- I work with individuals and teams (here’s an example)
- I work in facilitative groups and 1:1’s
What you need to know …
- Working with me is disruptive, challenging and highly supportive
- I’ve failed enough to realise that my strengths as a facilitator are in having real conversations that drive real outcomes
- You will get clarity of what’s going on under the surface that’s impacting engagement and contribution, and practical skills to use every day to build personal commitment towards what you want to achieve in your organisation.
More detail …
Clients I’ve worked with: Thomsons online Benefits, British Airways, Vitality UK, Co-operatives UK, Fieldhouse, NHS, Santander, Dyson, Screwfix, Centrica, Scottish Southern Electric, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Santander, NHS
Some personal bits …
- I’m utterly inspired by possibility and the potential of human beings
- I have two spirited daughters aged 17 and 13, a hubby, Heinz 57 cat and a crazy miniature schnauzer.
- At 36 I discovered Parkrun and it showed me how having a fixed belief that you can’t run because you’ve had asthma since 7 is simply not true. I’ve just done my 200th park run and even managed Brighton marathon on my 43rd birthday. I finally admit that I can – hell even like to run and am privileged to have met some outstanding human beings through it.
- I’m a shamanic practitioner
- I’ve just completed my 200 hours yoga teacher certification