I work with people who are …
- Frustrated in a comfort zone
- Sick and tired of pushing hard then self sabotaging
- Ready to achieve something more
- Aware there’s a kinder, gentler, more supportive way of being with themselves
- Willing to stand in their own authority and take bold action
- Wanting to balance their head and their heart
- Ready to design their life their way
Who is Vanessa?
In summary …
- I’m a coach
- I work with individuals and teams (here’s an example)
- I work in 1:1’s or faciliative groups
What you need to know …
- Working with me is disruptive and challenging
- You will get a real understanding of yourself, what matters to you, how to set yourself up for success and make amazing things happen.
More detail …
Clients I’ve worked with: Thomsons online Benefits, British Airways, Vitality UK, Co-operatives UK, Fieldhouse, NHS, Santander, Dyson, Screwfix, Centrica, Scottish Southern Electric, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Santander, NHS
Some personal bits …
- I have two spirited daughters aged 16 and 12, a hubby, Heinz 57 cat and a crazy miniature schnauzer.
- At 36 I discovered Parkrun and it showed me how having a fixed belief that you can’t run because you’ve had asthma since 7 is simply not true. I’ve just done my 200th park run and even managed Brighton marathon on my 43rd birthday. I finally admit that I can – hell even like to run and am privileged to have met some outstanding human beings through it.
- I’m a shamanic practitioner
- I’ve just completed my 200 hours yoga teacher certification